Knowing how much dissolved oxygen you have in your water can help decide when you need your aeration on, a good quality meter takes all the guess work out of this.
The dissolved Oxygen Meter AZ-8403 features high performance and accuracy with large LCD to display dissolved oxygen and temperature value display.
It has clear ready indicator prompts whenever reading stabilises. LCD display shows measured DO displayed in % or in ppm/mg/l and Barometric are displayed in mmHg or KPA, Temperature in C, Salinity in ppt.
Features include 99 memory data with temperature readings, auto-power off by selecting time frame, Max / Min / AVG function help to analyse the data.
- Big LCD with D.O and temperature value display
- Stability indication
- Auto temperature compensation
- Easy 100% D.O value calibration
- Auto power off time selectable (20/30/40/60/90/120 mins)
- Offered with most cost effective clark type oxygen electrode
- Data hold function
- Salinity and barometric pressure compensation
- Real time clock in every memory data
- Accurate dissolved oxygen readings
- Battery low indicator
- Optional: RS232 port to connect PC (not included)
- With IrDA port for printing
- AZ8403 meter
- Probe 840P
- Black carry case